The photos above show you just a few of the single parent families we’ve helped with shelter. We help where the need is greatest. The greater Atlanta area has many hardworking custodial single parents who want safe, affordable housing for their minor children, but are unable to afford it. Many families are at the brink of homelessness. Why Not Ministries helps in the following ways:
- We provide volunteer opportunities so families they can feel the pride of helping others.
- When funds are available, we provide emergency rental assistance to help prevent homelessness for families living in hotels or facing eviction.
- As funds are available, we provide rental assistance to families who need one time help paying their rent.
- We provide referrals to community agencies who can help with other needs.
- We have free gently used children’s clothing and toys available upon request.